I am a photographer. People. Places. Events. It is my job and also my passion. It takes me places I'd never normally go, and lets me show others the amazing things I see.
Prints and photographs can be licensed via my site Mostly Liverpool Photos
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool City Council
- The Sunday Times
- The Guardian
- National Museums Liverpool
- Mersey Travel
- Alliance and Leicester
- Liverpool Vision
- Peel Holdings
- Pizza Express
- Walk the Plank
- University of Manchester
- HDR Photography Workshop - 2nd Edition (2011)
- HDR Photography Workshop - 1st Edition (2009)
- Port of Culture (2008)
- Leaves - Leaf tea bar, Liverpool. Look Photography Festival. May - June, 2013
- 'Rezz' - The Bluecoat, Liverpool. Look11 Photography Festival. May - June, 2011.
- 'Having a do' - St Lukes Church, Liverpool. August, 2010.
- Group exhibition at the Gallery, Liverpool. March - April, 2010.
- 'Building Merseyside' - St Georges Hall, Liverpool. Nov 2009 - Jan 2010.
- 'Up to something' - St Lukes Church, Liverpool. August, 2009.
- 3662008 - 08 Place, Liverpool
- Port of Culture- Albert Dock, Liverpool
- eighthundred - Albert Dock, Liverpool
- Group exhibition at Tate Liverpool
- Britain in Pictures - National Media Museum, Bradford
- Shoot Liverpool - Open Eye Gallery
- Group exhibition at A Foundation
- Group exhibition at Egg Cafe
Recently on Instagram...
Everywhere seems horrible to stay but thats because I’m only reading the 1* reviews cos I feel like I can trust those more than good?
Trip to NYC. 1st part in Manhattan. 2nd part, stay in downtown Brooklyn and save money or go all out & stay in Manhattan?