I am a photographer. People. Places. Events. It is my job and also my passion. It takes me places I’d never normally go, and lets me show others the amazing things I see.
In-house photographer for It’s Liverpool.
Cunard, Liverpool One, Liverpool City Council, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, National Museums Liverpool, Mersey Travel, Bench, Alliance and Leicester, Liverpool Vision, Peel Holdings, Pizza Express, Artichoke, Walk the Plank and Clarity.
- ‘Rezz’ – The Bluecoat, Liverpool. Look11 Photography Festival. May – June, 2011.
- ‘Having a do’ – St Lukes Church, Liverpool. August, 2010.
- Group exhibition at the Gallery, Liverpool. March – April, 2010.
- ‘Building Merseyside’ – St Georges Hall, Liverpool. Nov 2009 – Jan 2010.
- ‘Up to something’ – St Lukes Church, Liverpool. August, 2009.
- 3662008 – 08 Place, Liverpool
- Port of Culture- Albert Dock, Liverpool
- eighthundred – Albert Dock, Liverpool
- Group exhibition at Tate Liverpool
- Britain in Pictures – National Media Museum, Bradford
- Shoot Liverpool – Open Eye Gallery
- Group exhibition at A Foundation
- Group exhibition at Egg Cafe